Friday, May 13, 2011

yesterday's post...

...disappeared. Although the blogger says it will return, if it doesn't I guess I'll just have to retype it or something. I've been jittery and antsy all morning and into the early part of this afternoon. I had thoughts come and go...I wrote this before on the computer while I was waiting for my dashboard to re-appear.
Mothers are Cool- Especially Mine
When I think about it, my mom has always been a very supportive and open person. I have always been able to choose the way my life is.  She always has made an effort to be at any type of performance that I have been apart of.   She sometimes has trouble listening to me but then again I do the same with her so I guess its fair game. She’s loud when I'm really not- well that depends now that I think of it.  I’m more of an introverted person and she’s obviously extroverted.  When people talk about how they don’t like their mothers because of certain things, I realize that I don’t really feel that way- my mom is an awesome person. She gets on my nerves at times but I’m sure I do the same. She always speaks up for herself and tells her opinion even if it’s not ‘mainstream’. That is an incredible quality. She and I have the same music tastes, which I think is very cool.  I’ve always thought about how neat it’s been that even when I’m young I go to some incredible concerts.  We know how to push each other’s buttons very well, but that’s all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment