Wednesday, May 18, 2011

quotes

Some of these quotes made me think and I hope it will do the same for you.
“Life is the art of drawing without using an eraser.”
“The world is but a canvas to the imagination.”-Thoreau
“Friendship is the only cement that can hold the world together.”
“Years wrinkle the skin, but lack of enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” – Peale
“However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it names.  It is not as bad as you are.  It looks poorest when you are richest.  The faultfinder will find faults even in paradise.  Love your life as poor as it is.” – Thoreau
“To dream of the person you’d like to be is to waste the person you are.”
“Writing is like therapy.
Reaching down in there and expressing
Form of healing myself-
Intimate experience-
Pen to paper.”
“Incredible passion,
incredible desire,
incredible need, then love.”
“Give me love, give me hope, give me strength, give me someone to live for.”
“ I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love.”
Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and suddenly, you go all the way inside, to their soul... and you both know, instantly.”
“This life has been a test. If this had been an actual life, you would have received instructions on where to go and what to do.”
“What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together to strengthen each other in all labor, to minister to each other in all sorrow, to share with each other in all gladness, to be one with each other in the silent unspoken memories?”- George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment