Saturday, May 28, 2011

Writing from way back when...

Found this and felt like sharing...
Writing, thinking always, breathing nonstop, and smiling in-between.  My body is filled with passion for another.  An incredible feeling rushes through me – my heart beats quickly when I think of him and this passion, it feels like dropping down the first hill of a roller coaster.  The bottom of your stomach falls out, the adrenaline rushes and fills your veins.  I smile now as I think of his sun filled eyes.  He is filled with the love of all- love of art, words, being, life, me.  Wow, to write about someone else like you’ve known them for an eternity of life when in reality, only a fraction of time.  Quickness- some of the best things just happen.  The flow feels nice, natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment