Friday, August 5, 2022

What a slacker

I took yet another hiatus.

It felt like I didn't have much to say again so I just let this go for a bit. But now I'm here. 

I had a wonderful getaway camping trip with a dear friend. It was nice but came & went quicker than I wish it could've been. Then again I think we might have started to annoy one another if it were. I'm ready for the excursion to Indiana now. As much as I don't want to rush time, it's time.

We're officially counting down to the move-in on campus for my daughter. Yesterday marked exactly one month to go. I'm excited for her, also she's not going too far away so I'm sure I'll see her or at least get the occasional message here & there. 

My son went on an incredible cross country adventure with his friend traveling 14 states until the car decided it was done & they had to Amtrak it home. It took 2 days to get from Oklahoma to here!! Luckily he was back in time because the band had a gig!! He literally got home the night before!! It was their first show since October. This band mama of course was in attendance & it was great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment