Friday, August 12, 2022

Sweet relief

It's so great to finally have the heatwave broken & be able to give the ac a bit of a break.

Today is my daughter's last day at camp as a counselor.  And possibly her last day at this camp that she's been going to since she was 9. She rose thru the ranks & we'll see if she ends up going back next year or if this is it. We shall see. It was also my last day of helping put together her lunches, which I know some people think it's ridiculous that I was still doing this but it really has been the only "mom" thing that I was still holding onto & doing for her. So a lot of today is bittersweet.

The sun is shining brightly with a nice breeze in the air as it's day after a full moon. I'm feeling pretty recharged myself from it.

Tomorrow the band has a gig & it should be a good one at their usual venue in Providence. They have a good friend who is filling in on bass for them & will be his first show ever playing at, so that'll be exciting to be apart of for everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment