Tuesday, August 9, 2022

No thank you to being a Dateline episode

I watch a lot of true crime. I was into it before it was a thing that became popular.

I've seen a lot of different episodes to know that the first person they look at as suspect is the spouse or the girlfriend. 

This is most likely what leads me to not try to contact any of the ex's family even though I truly did want to reach out. Yet I figured it would be best not to do so. Also I'm all set with the possibility that something awful could occur from it. Instead I'll just sit back over here, knowing the karma will do it's job and that I can just live my best life and heal from all of this from afar.

"It started like any other ordinary day." Said in typical Keith Morrison voice, because it would only be him saying this & then we all know as I am a middle aged white woman, what happens next. 

What I do hope happens is that the box of all the stuff that I had given him, appears out of no where after everything has settled. That would be great but I have this feeling that he just got rid of it all. It is what it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment