Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Today's random thoughts

I really am getting into a groove of birth movement of my body & my brain.

It's definitely a nice rhythm to be having lately as it seems to keep me going.

I just completed a parent orientation about my daughter starting college. I thought it was going to be something that was a little more in depth but it was a nice little overview. Trying to get everything in place for her before she heads off is pretty great. I have quite a few friends who are sending their kids off for the first time. I seem to not be worried or emotional about her heading off, maybe because we have spent time apart or maybe that this is the 2nd time around. I feel calm about it and I'm ready for her in a very excited way. I'm sure there's going to be emotions from me when she actually leaves but for now, I'm doing just fine. 

I'm a very lucky band mom this week getting to have 2 practices in the basement along with a show over the weekend. Not too shabby getting to have so much access to such great live music, I'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment