Tuesday, August 16, 2022

The little things can be so big


Sitting here pondering thoughts while I caffeinate my mind.

It's crazy how quickly things that seemed so concrete & sure can just change in the tip of a hat. This week is one of those memory inducing, needing to rewrite the script so that I don't go back to the weepy moments. But I can't help but have the twinges of sadness seeing photos appear. I do want to change the narrative of how this week is for the future though & attempt to flip the switch to make it less about what was & the awesome that has yet to come. 

I am focusing on me & making the best version that can be both mentally & physically. Still a work in progress but one that I'm happy to have. A shift into a vibe that I'm really enjoying illuminating out into the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment