Thursday, August 11, 2022

Feeling the feels

I think today I'm kind of in it.

I'm feeling a bit off. I'll listen to that feeling by both being kind to myself & napping when I hear my body saying it's tired. According to my FitBit app, I actually got a really good night of sleep yet I'm thinking that I'm emotionally tired. So I'll listen & lay down for a snooze when necessary.

I think my body is responding to knowing what the date is & how life can change so quickly in the blink of an eye. Once upon a time I was posting silly social media nonsense that caught the attention of those around me. Little did I know that life could change in an instance & it's continuing to do so.

So today I'm going to lean into whatever feelings I've got & ride the wave of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment