Monday, June 27, 2022

Time to pick up this again

I stepped away from writing for a little bit but I want to sit and scrawl to just distract my mind for the moment. 

My daughter turned 18. She had a very lovely birthday celebrationing. Birthday breakfast at our local waffle restaurant. Driving with friends. Ice cream cake. Getting her own wonderful present along with the ones we got her. And then she had a sleepover. 

I've been processing everything that has happened. This month is one of those that can just be done and over now.

I went with my best friend to a smash room, it was the best most cathartic and therapeutic things I've ever done. It was completely worth every single penny. 

I've been feeling all the feelings and every part of what it's a strange but necessary grieving is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment