Friday, June 17, 2022

Silver linings


 Today is one that I'm giving myself grace and sympathy. I might just stay in bed all day. I'm going to listen to some good music and feel all of the feelings wherever they take me.

 Going into all of this with an open mind and positivity. But I'll also have my moments along the way. The good thing about the universe giving me a nudge in the right direction is that I didn't pick up my life and move to find out that things would fall apart when I got there.

 Right now I'm a mix of everything. Anger and hurt and sadness and happiness and confusion. All wrapped up into one little ball. "The do I need a hug, a blow torch, a shovel, a nap, a bottle of the strong stuff, or just a pedicure?" My dear friend summed it well. I'm going to feel it and let it take it's course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment