Thursday, June 16, 2022

Taking it one day at a time

Emotions can come in a roller coaster wave when you least expect it. One minute angst and animosity. Then sadness and longing for answers. Then an overwhelming wash of peace and a lightness that comes with trying to let all of it go.

7 years is a long time to be wrapped up in something that all of sudden isn't what it appears. I'll let the dust settle, shake my self off and come out from all of this with strength. I'm tougher and resilient, more than I give myself credit for. I've gotten thru hard times. This is different in an aspect, but I will survive. 

I deserve so much more than I was given throughout most of this relationship. Little did I know this is how it would end. But I will live and learn and pick myself back up. For now, it's a process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment