Thursday, October 20, 2011

been a while

I've neglected to have any posts in over a month. It's been a writing slump. Really there's been nothing out of the norm or fascinating to write about so I just put this on the back burner. Until now, it's time to sit and let my thoughts pour out and enjoyed by others. It's been several months since I've been to any concerts- lack of funds and time tend to get in the way with that. Hopefully soon there'll be some live music in my life again. It fuels me and keeps me going. I have had some vivid strong dreams lately so maybe they'll be some inspiration for writing. The kids are good & in full swing of school, scouts & sports. The mister is still enjoying his job with the Audubon at the sanctuary. I am still unemployed & hopefully something amazing & incredible that brings me joy will fall into my lap- I am hopefull.

No comments:

Post a Comment