Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Before the day comes to an end

What a frustrating afternoon of running around to get nothing accomplished that needed to be but then finding out it will eventually be done just makes my head spin, but it will get settled in the long run. I did, however, get the window treatments all hung in my living room which haven't been changed out in over a decade & in fact one set of windows hasn't had shades up there ever that I know of since we've lived in this house! And one got put up in the kitchen. It really brings everything together. And then the evening brought me and my little lady to the school cafeterium for a meeting for her trip. As I sat there, all I could think was that there will only be a few more times that I ever make it in to sit in here again. It's bittersweet. I'm going to need a whole lot of tissues throughout this year and the mister will need to hold my hand a lot too.


No comments:

Post a Comment